Welcome to Cimarron Systems...
Cimarron Systems is an engineering company focused on the development of emerging digital media technologies—we have developed a number of advanced system solutions focused on new media applications including:
• Digital Media Software Development Kits for Texas Instruments DaVinci Digital Media Processors enabling,
for example, encoding H.264 video at up to 1920x1080i 30 fps with multi-rate AAC at up to 196 kb/s.
• Content Delivery System components including source encoders; digital transport systems using, including,
RTP/RTCP protocols for content transport; and commercial/consumer decoders.
• Digital Media Conversion Tools encoders, decoders, and transcoders for multiple media types, including,
H.264 video, AAC audio, MPEG-2 Transport Stream, and HTTP Live Streaming.
• Cryptosystem components designed to secure distributed content including subscriber management, source
encryption, and endpoint decoding/playback systems.
• Multi-port broadband cable premises entry devices that significantly reduce the egress noise profile of the
home terminal's return data channel thereby reducing aggregate noise mitigation requirements on the
CMTS, increasing network reliability, and reducing system costs.
We have broad experience developing end-to-end system components including enterprise, network, and application software as well as for embedded hardware, software, and firmware. For more information regarding our core competencies, please see: company biographies.
If you need our systems engineering, research, or development expertise, please call us at: +1 (303) 674-9207 or please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.